Cyber Resilience – The Inescapable Need of the Hour
Internet and modern ICTs are force multipliers. However, innumerability of entry points, concentration of assets, borderless nature and difficulty of attribution make cyberspace an attractive target for hostile elements. Cyber security is an ecosystem where laws, organizations, skills, cooperation and technical implementation need to be in harmony to be most effective. A
coordinated global approach to cyber security and resilience is the inescapable need of the hour.
The panel will focused on:
• Cyber Threats and National Security
• Cyber Preparedness & Response
• Improving Incident Reporting and Response Strategies.
• Legal, Economic, Financial & Political Consequences of Cyber Attacks.
• Need for Comprehensive, Co-ordinated and Agile Policy Framework