responsible for : The Physical security operations
and implantation of projects and policies within the Client’s campus.
Responsibilities : Will be responsible for managing
the Security Manpower and physical security infrastructure budget for Client.
- Primary responsibility of
strategizing, supervising and managing of overall security operations at
GTBC 28-acre campus with 11,000+ employees in Chennai.
- Proactively plan to prevent and
prepare for security risks, including state-of-the-art awareness, training
and methodologies to inculcate contemporary security programs and
processes throughout the organization.
- Responsible for strategizing &
managing all campus security systems & command center as applicable.
- Strategize & manage campus
vehicles & goods movement.
- Adept in handling emergencies,
escalations and customer care.
- Reporting of key metrics, violation
and abnormality to company representative via interactive dashboards.
- Should ensure that adequate
concierge and security guards are available in each shift.
- To carry out regular inspection of
deployed security & check for conformity to the procedures and systems.
- To carry our internal audits for
- To ensure all asset movements are
- Visitor, Key & mail room
management of facility.
- To ensure that all documents &
records belonging to site security operation are properly managed.
- Enforce compliance of all security
systems and processes.
- Investigating the cases reported and
prepare the detailed case report to the management.
- Reporting and liaison with local
- Ability to build pragmatic, innovative
- Demonstrated integrity and ability
to maintain principles under all circumstances.
- High-quality analytical skills,
management experience, and exceptional relationship management
- Qualitative experience in strategic
planning, policy & process development at a senior level.
experience - Ex-armed forces personnel (minimum of
10+ years) with 5+ years of prior experience of managing/ heading security for
large campus with latest security systems is a must.