Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) is based on an ISO 31000 framework in conjunction with ISO 31010 standards. The TVRA examines external and internal physical and socio-economic tangible and intangible operational risks to your organization.
- TVRA based on detailed research, on-site service and discussion with multiple stakeholders
- Covers organizational, infrastructure and process related aspects
- We recommend implementable and cost-effective remedial measures to bring the risks to acceptable levels
The security controls in an organisation are designed with a particular risk profile during inception. Changes in risk profile, rapidly evolving technology in security infrastructure, and dynamic nature of business dictates periodic security risk assessment. Our security risk assessment leads to re-evaluation of the security apparatus (people, processes, technology); based on which we suggest cost optimization solutions and recommendations for performance improvement.
- Aim is, a transition from a manual and manpower intensive security management structure to a process driven, technology intensive and lean security management structure
- Focus is on efficiency and optimization
- Benchmarking against industry standards
- Results in cost optimization and savings in both CAPEX and OPEX
We believe that it is critical to incorporate security requirements at an early stage so that security is “Built-In” and not “Bolted-On”. Our technology solution design follows a product agnostic approach. We prefer to get embedded into the project, understand the business perspective and create a unique solution for each project.
- Design concept of security architecture
- Provide holistic requirement of CCTVs, access control systems, screening systems, traffic management, guard management, security communication and other technology aspects
- Provide BOQs and help create RFPs
- Implementation support
Optimum selection and deployment of security technology is as important for a project as processes and people. MitKat can embed security technology SMEs into your project management team to ensure integrated project roll-out.
- Close interaction with management and stakeholders to understand the business contexts, key drivers of business and their expectation from the security function.
- Sound understanding of local security environment, culture and business priorities
- Experience of working on large scale prestigious projects
- Backhand support from research team and senior consultants
MitKat’s customized and cost effective security technology/process solution can go a long way in providing critical infrastructure protection.
- We appreciate that each location and site has a distinctive risk profile, and thus needs a tailor-made security solution
- We understand the criticality of minimum down-time, and help you customize security solution to your unique business needs
- We recommend affordable and effective back-up measures
Our safety audits are based on guidelines provided by government and industry standards, and are conducted by expert (NEBOSH/OSHAS Certified) auditors.
- Fire safety audits of office spaces, building, bank branches and other installations
- Safety and security audits of cash-in-transit operations
- Evaluation of documentation, detection systems, suppression systems, training levels, emergency evacuation plans and handling of hazardous material
Indian and international organisation in India often need to cater for executive protection, event protection and crisis management support; especially when they have high profile members of their boards and leadership teams travelling to risk prone areas, as well as expatriate visitors. MitKat provides holistic protective services for all of these.
- Unarmed executive protection in India and South Asia
- Event security consultancy and planning
- Crisis support in case of emergency situations faced by VIPs, celebrities and foreign nationals